IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
Recommended for dual pulley cars in cold weather
- NGK IX Iridium Series plugs were designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high performance engines.
- Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast, Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti-fouling
- The 0.6mm laser welded fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark and the tapered ground electrode minimizes electrical quenching effect
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling, the corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover, and a triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, giving it high durability to heat and electrical wear, perfect for today's high-performance engines
- Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage